- Ensure the requirements set by CPA Canada and CPAWSB
- Responsible for overall integrity of the exam process, including its confidentiality and safekeeping.
- Coordinate the on-site exam team.
- Handle all exam materials, including receipt, storage, distribution, collection, and return shipping.
- Bring the following items to the exam centre:
- Cell phone, capable of being set to vibrate
- Laptop, with the following minimum capabilities:
- 2 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of available hard drive space
- Two available USB ports
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64-bit OS)
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Each Supervisor must demonstrate the highest regard for the overall integrity of the exam process. Procedures, activities and events must constantly be measured against this overriding requirement.
- CPA in good standing.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to apply professional judgement.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Newly-hired supervisors will be required to complete specific training before receiving a contract offer. Additional orientation will be provided on site during exams.
Hourly, contracted for each exam session.
$50 to $60/hour depending on exam centre size and category.